Long Struggle, Never Quit & keep hustle is best said to Emiway Bantai aka Bilal Shaikh, So, He adapted his name from his Inspirations Eminem and Lil Wayne, so that he was named Emi + way, Emiway Bantai.
So, Hi Guys, In this article we are going to known more about Emiway Bantai, age wiki, biography, real name, Girlfriend, Height, & more. so read till the end if you are a true fan of Emiway.
|Full Name/Real Name||Bilal Shaikh|
|Date of Birth|
13th November 1995
25 Year (2020)
Independent Rap Artist
Hip-Hop, RnB, PoP Artist
|Got Known for|
Asli Hip-Hop Song (Film: Galli Boy)
Samajh Me Aaya Kya
Kyu Chahiye Comment Kare?
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Lakshdham High School, Mumbai
Left Studies after 11th
Self Made Crorepati
5ft 7 inches
Social Media / Contacts
|Business Email||[email protected]|
Emiway Bantai Family and Girlfriend
Ex- Mukkta Karandikar (MTV Love School), Rapper1
Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- Name Not Known
|Height||In feet 5’7” inch|
|Net Worth||Estimated 5-10 crore|
|Income||10 Lakh +|
Detailed Biodata & Biograpgy
Emiway Bantai was born in Bangaluru Karnataka, India in a middle class family orthadox Muslim family in 13th November 1995, his family migrated from Karnataka to mumbai after his birth, and his childhood and schooling was completed on Mumbai.
He Studied in Lakshdham High School, Mumbai, he was an average student, one day in his friends are listning Rap songs and talking about International Rappers like Eminem, Lil Layne and more that was the first time he listed the word Rap Song.
From there he started listening Rap songs of Eminem and after listening to Eminem’s Not Afraid, he became a fan of Rap songs, from there his journey started and after that, he writes his first rap song in English and sang that to his friends,
They liked the song so much and from that, he got motivated and wanted to make more songs but in his class 12th he failed in his class 12th, and left his studies, and started focusing on his career.
Then he song that to his father, then his father said that he don’t understand that and not all people will understand that, then he started writing in Hindi, After that he started learning Music, composing, video editing and more, and writing.
In 2013, he started his Youtube channel and Uploaded his first song “Glint Lock” on 25th may 2013, got very good response and take Rapping Seriously, and continued uploading songs.
On his initial day, for supporting his family financially he started singing at Hard Rock Cafe, where he received 300 INR per day, he continued singing there for years, and later he receiver Radio City Freedom Award.
Journey keep continues but after 2-3 years in 2017, he got a chance to sing with Raftaar and decided to make a music album” Sadak” together but due to some reasons Raftaar can’t complete that.
In 2018, he was selected for a music song in Gully Boy and from there he started getting Popular.
His another Turning point is came in 2018, in controversy with Raftaar (Rapper), Emiway was not happy with Raftaar because he refused to make Album song SADAK after telling him, then in an Interview Raftaar said Something about Emiway, that striked him and he made an Distrack “Giraftaar” on Raftaar that have now more than 101 Million Views.
- Emiway was in a Relationship with Mukkta Karandikar, MTV’s Love School, contestant & Rapper but they broke up after some time due to their relationship is not going well. you can watch, why they break up in this video: https://youtu.be/EA1Dx6efVLU.
- He tried to get popular and appeared in the popular reality TV show India’s Got Talent.
- He built his own Music Studio named, Bantai The Studio
- His Inspirations are Eminem, Tech N9ne, NF, Lil Wayne, Token and More.
Emiway Bantai Images | Photos | Wallpaper
- Security Features In Customized Online Check Printing: What You Need To Know
- Bifacial solar panels: An Unrest in Sun oriented Energy Collecting
- Navigating Family Law Disputes in Melbourne: A Guide for Families
- Navigating the Complexities of Child Custody: A Guide for Sydney Parents
- Exploring the World of Modern Logistics: How Freight Forwarding Revolutionises Global Trade