Grenada is an island country in the Caribbean with beautiful horizons and beaches. An individual can invest here and participate in Grenada Citizenship by investment program. Grenada CBI includes a couple of ways. An investor can purchase real estate worth $220,000 ( it can be sold after 5 years) or make a donation can be made worth $ 150,000 to the Grenada National Transformation fund ( this amount is irreversible)
In this article, we will give you the detailed information about the foreign investor’s citizenship in Grenada.
How is This Program Better Than the Countries’ Offerings?
The Grenada Citizenship program has a number of advantages, which include:
- The application process includes the parents of the investor, spouse, children under the age of 30, and also unmarried siblings (the investor has to pay the state duty and fee for each applicant)
- This application process takes 3 to 6 months from the day the application is
- Our information is secured by the government, and it cannot be released by the authorities.
- Visa-free entry to a further 130-plus
- Open a bank account in a major international bank
- Issuance of tourist visa B1 and B2 to the USA for 10 years
- Citizens of Grenada are free to pay taxes on income received, dividends, shares,
- Aboard business registration is one of the foremost important benefit
- The amount of taxes is reduced if you register yourself for the international companies in Grenada
There is no hard and fast rule to become an investor in Grenada. It just includes a few important things. The investor should be above 18 without any criminal record and have the ability to show a legal source of income.
Prospective of Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program 2024
The year 2023 is recorded as the highest number of applicants applying for Grenada Citizenship by investment program. Whereas the processing speed of this program increased by 13%. At the start of 2024, the authorities have not processed many applications related to the documentation of investors. But now the country is planning to process the huge amount of investor applications to reduce long waiting. The investors will face some delays in the process. Economists forecasted that if all the applications have been processed by the country, then Grenada will receive $312 million in investment.
There are many benefits of applying in any country for citizenship based on investment. If the applicants fulfill all the requirements of the process, then there is no point of rejection by the country. They just need to be very specific about the guidelines provided by the authorities and their provided timeline. In order to avail all the benefits, an individual should be well known about the country and its rules and regulations. Make sure that you choose the citizenship by investment program through a professional and certified consultant only.