Entrepreneurship is something looks very fancy and everyone wants to like a lifestyle of an Entrepreneur, as we all thought to that Luxury fame and money, but not the Hustle. So in this article, we are going to know about India’s Youngest Billionaire Nikhil Kamath.
So, Recently Nikhil Became the Youngest Billionaire of India Breaking record of Ritesh Agarwal of Oyo Rooms, Before Jumping to his Story, below is the Table of contents to know the Index of Today’s Article.
Table of contents
Who is Nikhil Kamath?
Nikhil Kamath is a 34 Year Old 10th Dropout, Youngest Billionaire of India, He is Famous for his Startups, he id the founder of Zerodha (Stack Trading Company), & True Beacon (Asset Management Company), he also Writes articles and Columns for Times of India and Mint.
Apart from that he is a Like to do Modelling as part time, and a chess Player.
|Full Name/ Real Name|
|Date Of Birth|
5 September 1987
34 years (2021)
Kyou chahiye comment kare?
10th Dropout Billionaire
Co-founder: Zerodha, True Beacon
5.9 Feet (5ft.9inch.)
Social Media / Contact
Kingfisher Tower, Bangalore, India
Friends & Family
|Father||Raghuram Kamath (Banker)|
|Mother||Revathi Kamath (Veena player, Enviromentalist)|
|Siblings||Brother: Nithin Kamath (elder)|
(Director at Provident Housing Ltd, Bangalore)
|School||Oxford senior Scendary school, JP Nagar, Bangalore|
|Height||In feet 5.9|
In meter 1.79
Also Read About: Chinu Kala(Founder: Rubaans, entrepreneur) Biography
|Net Worth||1.7 Billion $|
|Family Class||Super rich Class|
So, here’s the most awaited part of the article, without wasting any time,
Nikhil Kamath was born in Shimoga, Karnataka, in 5th Septermber 1997, in a Middle class family, his father Mr. Raghuram Kamath is a Banker in Canara bank and mother Mrs. Kamath Revathy, is supposed to be a House maker.
Nikhil was studying in a local school near his house in Karnataka, during his class 10th, unforunately he was not able to give his final exams due to bad attendance and bunking school, that time he was 14 years old and left studies to participate in National Chess Championship,
After that he started doing job in call center where is got 8000 INR, Journey still goes and in 2007 he got a new job in a Finance company Way2Wealth in management Department, he worked there for 3 years, after learning form there got an Idea to start his own Stock Trading Company, then he Started Zerodha in 2010, along with his Elder Brother Nithin Kamath.
Lesser Known Facts about
- During 1st Quarter 2021, Nikhil Became India’s Youngest Billionaire with A net worth of more than 1.7 Billion dollars.
- He is Very Good at Playing Chess
- His Hobbies are Modelling playing chess and writing articles
- He writes articles on the topic of the market in Mint, Times of India & Forbes as well.
- He acted on 100 Pipes Blended Malt Scotch, listed below
- He also likes to Sing and play Guitar, you can watch his videos on his Instagram.
- Jai Anmol Ambani Age WIki Bio, Wife, net worth, Education, Social Media – Starwikibio
- Anubhav Dubey (Chai Sutta Bar) Age Wiki Bio, Net Worth, DOB, Income & more – Starwikibio
- Praful Billore (MBA Chai Wala) Age Wiki Biography, Income Girlfriend Turnover Franchise & more – Starwikibio
- Abhit Upadhyay Age Wiki Biography, Income, Address, Number, Real Name, Story & more – Starwikibio
- Buzzy Cohen Biography, Wiki, Age, Career, Height, Family,Birthday,Wife – Starwikibio
- Story of 10th Dropout Billionaire – Nikhil Kamath Age Wiki Bio, Net Worth, Wife & more- Starwikibio