I don’t have the words that describe Ranveer and his work, One and only Ranveer Allahbadia youth icon of India and he is an Engineer by qualification and an Entrepreneur by heart and Content Creator, Motivational Speaker & Carreer coach by profession.
He’s age is 27 years, height is 5’8 feet, Haq se single, and on the way to become self made Millionaire by his 30’s. His all family father, mother and sister are Doctors.
So, he was also supposed to be a Doctor but in his collage life he was not good in studies to become doctor, then he choose not to become engineer and during engineering he became so passionate to Entrepreneurship.
His parents Gave him time of 2 years to do what he wants and he have to prove himself within 2 years, then he started working on an app that was on based on Exercise and for the promotion of that app, he stated a Youtube Channel named BeerBiceps.
He started Posting fitness, diet & exercise videos on Youtube, eventually got videos liked by viewers, and that how his Journey Begins.
Recently, he acted in a Album songs Sang Rahiyo.
|Full Name||Ranveer Arora Allahbadia|
|Date Of Birth||2nd June 1993|
|Age||27 Years (2020)|
|Phone Number||Kyu Chahiye Comment Kare?|
|Mumbai, Maharastra India|
|Address||East Mumbai, Maharastra India|
|Weight||62 kg approx|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International|
|Collage||Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi |
College of Engineering, Mumbai
|Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering in |
Electronic & Comminucation
As I mentioned above, Ranveer is so passionate about entrepreneurship and believes in achieving goals, and also he is very good to manage his finances, as he said in one of his video, that he invest 60% of his Income and uses manage all expenses in the 40%.
For that he have multiple income sources like he have 3 Youtube channels now and also creating multiple language channels for his beerbiceps videos.
He earns a good amount of money from sponsorships, Promotions and brand deals on youtube, Instagram and other social media platform.
Except form that he runs a media company named Monk Entertainment, with his co founder, CEO and friend Viraj Sheth.
HE he also a very good entrepreneurial Mind Read About Viraj Sheth Age Wiki Biography and Monk Entertainment Story.
Monk E. is a media company that manages Influencers account and help that to connect with Brands to get paid for Promotions.
Monk E. handles 100+ influencers and youtubers accounts including some of the famous one like Aashish Chanchalani, Be Younick, Mostly Sane, Flying Beast and more.
3-5 Crore in INR
|Income||8- 12 lakh/mo|
|Family Class||Super Higher Middle|
Class in Mumbai
His Some of the Big Financial Goals is to be a millionaire before his 30’s and in the long run Goal he wants to be as rich as he donate his 99% of his net worth and can feed his family & live his whole life with remaining 1%.
He have some awsome talks about his own finances and how to make finances, given below:
Relationship & Personal Life
|Girlfriend||Haq Se Single|
|Relationship status||Finding for a perfect one|
In this Video Below he have shared all about his Personal Life relationships and Crush, must watch:
Social Media / Contact
|Beerbiceps: Visit Here|
Ranveer’s: Visit Here
The Ranveer Show Clips
|Favourite Food||Chicken, paneer|
|Favourite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Music||Hip Hop &|
Relax Feeling songs
|Favourite IPL Team||Mumbai Indians|
|Favourite Movie||3 Idiots|
|Favourite Books||Monk who Sold His Ferrari|
Autobiography of a Yogi
|Father||Gautam AllahBadia (Doctor)|
|Mother||Swati Allahbadia (gynecologist)|
Sister: Akanksha Allahbadia (Doctor)
Ranveer Allahbadia Photos
Ranveer doing & learning Yoga with Natasha Noel, trainer Yoga expert,
Facts About Ranveer
- Do Ranveer Drinks? Yes, in the college days and after Breakup but when he doing started meditation, he leaves Drinking anymore, now it’s been 2 years, he has not drunk.
- Does Ranveer Smoke? Yes, But in the college days with friends for fun not now.
- He was so passionate about Entrepreneurship.
- He was not good in studies, since doesn’t like to be a doctor as his whole family is filled with doctors and he was supposed to be also.
- HE is a Dog Lover and have more then 2 dogs in his house.
- HE spoke in TEDxBandera, Mumbai and video mentioned Below.
Also Read aurrecent posts:
- Ghanshyam Tech (Art of Trading) Age Wiki Bio, Net worth, Address, Capital Journey & more – Starwikibio
- Monty Vlogs Age, Wiki, Biography, Income, Car Collection, Address, Shop -StarWikiBio
- Haniya Nafisa Age WIki Bio, BF, Contact, DOB, Address, Education, Family – Stawikibio
- Aadil Khan Age, Wiki, Biography, Wife, Dance, Height, GF, Family -StarWikiBio
- Satish Ray TVF Age Wiki Biography, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Sayari, Social Media – Starwikibio